Hey guys in this video jujimufu takes me through his shoulder routine for bodybuilding. The strange thing is that juji likes to press last in his training or maybe not …
To press? Or not to press? That is the question….
I think the title is misleading. I clicked on this video with hopes of finding alternative compound shoulder workouts to pressing movements due to a disc injury.
A wild Sam sighting! How rare
I wanna buy that machine
Weird what 9 months does hell yeah
Lol should strongman do these lol Brian Shaw over there working his rear dealt and OB pointing it out😂😂
I can’t believe I didn’t know you guys were coming to Murfreesboro. I live like 20 minutes away from carbon culture
see juji vid reads shoulder work out, remembers jujis shoulders, and clicked.
Might as well change the channel to Juji&Szats Strong.Tattoos are mostly a regretful mistake and just plain random, all tattoos have no purpose.
Joey, you have pretty eyes
fast for a week straight–hahaha thanks for the advice juji starting now
People: a training partner will help you focus and push yourself to the limit
Juji: you have muscular ears man
I can't feel it on the reverse pec deck, I can only feel it in wide grip rows 🙁
Jon is so much bigger than he was when I first started following him.
What’s an iPod?
New subscriber, good content. Like the fact you don't seem egotistical and a know it all.
I think juji has the biggest (relative to his body) and the most defined delts I have ever seen. Let me have a lil bit of those delts bro
couldnt think of a better guy to ask about being big, flexible, strong and athletic that Jon
Is it me or juji isnt as strong in certain areas as you'd expect from a guy his size? I think hes got at least 55lbs over me and I could dumbbell press 85s as much as he did.
Not trashing him just a genuine question.
Are you 34 juju
jujuis next business venture should just be designing machines
My gym has that shoulder machine they first used
You didn’t link jujis book you fool!!!!
Juji going to thank her for turning the music down is symbolic of why he’s a success. He’s just a good dude.
tattoos make you look bigger, don't play dumb brother
Man, you are HUGE!
two roid heads with another shtt video. next time edit the 20 minutes of garbage
This was the coolest freaking video. Hearing juji walk through everything.
The guy is not natural so what the hell?
Juji its time to clean up my man. Hair , the beard it lost its luster. Tume for a change. Change is good .
That gym is high tech bro
5:43 synthol confirmed
Thick tight and solid
That dumbbell release thing seems really awkward
That rear delt machine they first did, he ain’t lyin challenge yourself you’ll be surprised how much you can move
My gym has a plate loaded side raise machine
Hello. Before I start, I want to thank you in advance for reading this comment. I know that time is limited for all people, and that reading a long comment, especially one that is not necessarily on topic with the video, is a sacrifice that should not be taken lightly.
On the topic of time, each person has a limited time on this planet. However, no one really talks about the life after death. When God created heaven and earth, he never intended for death to be a part of the human experience, but when Adam and Eve ate fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, everything changed. Sin had just entered the beautiful world that God had made, and God, being perfectly just, punished Adam and Eve, along with all of their descendants, by banishing them out the garden, denying them the opportunity to eat from the tree of life, and condemning them to die because of the consequence of their sin. The fate of Adam and Eve is the same for all people on this planet, because we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. However, this is not the end of the story.
Out of God’s perfect love for us, he sent his one any only son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for the remission of sin. Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has defeated sin and death, and has provided a way of salvation from the second spiritual death, the lake of fire and sulfur. All you have to do is:
1. Confess your sin to God and repent, and
2. Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe that God raised him from the dead.
These two things are true, because these actions are also confirmed by what Paul said in Romans 10:
(1) Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God on behalf of my fellow Israelites is for their salvation.
(2) For I can testify that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not in line with the truth.
(3) For ignoring the righteousness that comes from God, and seeking instead to establish their own righteousness, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.
(4) For Christ is the end of the law, with the result that there is righteousness for everyone who believes.
(5) For Moses writes about the righteousness that is by the law: “The one who does these things will live by them.”
(6) But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down)
(7) or “Who will descend into the abyss?” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
(8) But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we preach),
(9) because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
(10) For with the heart one believes and thus has righteousness and with the mouth one confesses and thus has righteousness and with the mouth one confesses and thus have salvation.
(11) For the scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
(12) For there is no distinction between the Jew and the Greek, for the same Lord is Lord of all, who richly blesses all who call on him.
(13) For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
(Romans 10: 1-13 (New English Translation))
To summarize, salvation through Christ Jesus is something that is done by faith and accessible by all people. If you are still reading, I heavily persuade that you would consider finding salvation in Christ and getting right with God, because there might not be another opportunity in your life to do so. All it really takes is the faith and willingness to pray to God about it. I know how important of a decision salvation is, so here’s some places on YouTube that I have personally used:
Christs Forgiveness Ministries:
Fighting for the Faith:
LION OF FIRE – Christian Channel:
Off The Kirb Ministries:
The Ten Minute Bible Hour:
The Two Preachers:
Whaddo You Meme??:
Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this massive comment. My hope is that I post this comment whenever I watch something on YouTube, so that many people get a chance to hear the gospel. I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless!
Bro ever since you did that collab with MountainDog, I've been watching this channel actually kinda wanna come up to the gym ya got in philly
Great all I need now is a gym with every bit of equipment ever.
"No pressing" but did 2 pressing exercises…
Thank you Joey and John, I actually used that cable pull exercise on the incline bench with a PT client of mine, and it was def brutal. I messed with the weights (progressively) the tempo, and the amount of reps at set weights. He LOVED the workout, and it def helped pump his shoulders up. I appreciate the knowledge you guys provide. It has definitely translated to my personal and professional fitness work very well.
Loving the content bud 👌
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Email Address *
What are you looking for?